Here’s a thing I made. It is supposed to be a sorta static website generator slash dynamic page loading thing. It basically works by grabbing a bunch of php files from a predefined directory, then arranging them appropriately on the screen. I originally made it about two years ago as an experimental way to develop the website for darkrealmgaming.com without so much redundancy. It basically just grew from there. Some people might think that this is pointless and a waste of time, but I don’t really care because I have found it useful. I posted the code on GitHub. It also is very simple, so you can basically have it up and running in seconds by just cloning the git repo into your webroot, then you can update by simply pulling the changes. The git repo is here. It’s licensed under the MIT License because I don’t really care what you do to it.